Monday, May 9, 2011

So this is what relaxing is...

I feel like I start every one of my blogs with "It's been awhile," partly because it always has been awhile. This past semester has certainly been an interesting one! So many things have happened and I just have no idea what to think sometimes.

I'm not going to go into major details for the fact I don't feel like you care. However, I will say I have been tried more this semester than ever before. The stress of school was multiplied by the stress added from ADPi and everything I have to do for my sorority. Granted I love every minute of it, it has just taken a few years off my life. The semester went by much faster than I had planned for the simple fact I planned stuff all semester! Avery and I got best Big/Lil award! That's what's up! Twin and Peyton are probably two of my favorite people! I'm not sure how my life would be without my Greek Family!

School is iffy. I wish I could do all my extra curriculars here and not be enrolled. It'd be nice. I joined the Momentum Leadership Team! I help Janie with our local outreach projects! I love it so much! A few of us are going to Honduras this summer to work in an Orphanage!! Super excited!

Besides that I am working at Camp Butter and Egg this summer. It's like a recreation camp in Troy! They have stuff like ziplines and high rope courses!! Pretty stoked about it!! It reminds me of Glorietta last summer!! Almost as awesome!!

I'm ready to get to Venezuela and get going with my life! I think my new Spanish major will help a lot with it!! Right now I have a ten year plan, so we shall see if this is what God wants!! I pray it is!

Until next time,

-The Sophomore

No comments:

Post a Comment