Friday, October 1, 2010

It's 12:01... so I write this Blog

HEY!!!!

I'm very hyper right now so be prepared for a very scattered blog... and probably short because you know where I am!!! I'm in MOBILE with Taylor and Avery!!!!! We're here for Bayfest and I am SOOOOO excited!!!!!

THe past few weeks have been stinkin' amazing!! Here's why:

-Officially a Delta
-Going to Trinidad for mission trip
-Bayfest... hello Reba!!
-Taylor Hamm is back in my life and Jessica will be back in it tomorrow!!!!
-The weather is turning COLDER!!!


Ok... I thought I had more exciting things but I did not. We just got back from "exploring" South's campus and I felt the need to tell everyone that. Because I know SOOOO many people read this!!! The Grove is sketchy here. So I'm going to go pray for my safety and pray Avery doesn't pass out....

More fun to come tomorrow!!!!

WOOT WOOT

--Bayfest Bound

No comments:

Post a Comment